Graduation/ Mother's Day/ Chloe gets visitors




Drew and I got to spend the 8th to the 12th back home in Buffalo! We were celebrating my graduation with my masters in School Psychology, Mother's Day, and a visit to see mom/dad/Dana/Sammy/Jen/Jenny/Nicole! My graduation was wonderful (minus the 180 degree gym temperature). I can't explain the sense of pride I felt for my hard work and how grateful I was the I had gained 9 amazing colleagues and more importantly friends! I was unaware of it until actual graduation but I was awarded Niagara University's College of Education Outstanding Graduate Student in SchoolPsychology  Award.   I was so shocked/honored/excited!!! Of course my mom cried which caused her to take 30 of the most blurry photos I've ever seen! That's ok....we got some professional ones!
The next day I insisted my sister have a date with her amazing husband so that I could watch my nephew!!! I miss him so much!!!! Every time I see him it feels like years have passed because he looks do big and he's learned so much!! Dana joined us later and we were laughing so hard because he is literally funny!! 
After that it was Mother's Day which is a huge holiday in our house because we are firm believers we have the best mom on earth!!!  We took her to Rizottos. It's a new, unbelievably delicious, Italian restaurant in East Amherst! We ate so much! We even got to see Nannie too, which is great because I've missed her and because I wanted to see her new apartment! 
(Moms Mother's Day gift!)


While we were in Buffalo, one of my favorite families in the world stayed at our condo! They used to live in the unit next door in 2008! I was so happy the could stay at our place! They mean so much to me... I began watching Samantha in 2010 and stayed until 2012 when her adorable brother Andrew was born. They are the most kind, selfless, loving family you could ever hope to meet and I'm so happy they were able to enjoy a much deserved vacation! 
I left some adult goodies and some kiddo stuff too!!

And they left us stuff too...
They even sent me photos of the goings on at Surf City! Her is my favorite Sassy and Chloe-
Makes me so happy!!
They left just as we arrived! It was great to be back in the south so we had a southern style dinner then passed out!

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment