Saturday night and the feelings right!




We had such a wonderful weekend!on Friday we watched our usual fish tank and dateline...it's so nice to just sit with drew. I think that the number one reason I love him so gosh darn much is because he talks with me, shares with me, and treats me like a friend. On Saturday Drew got up and did crossfit so I packed my stuff and headed to the beach! The beach looked so cool after the storm- 
 The waves were high and everyone was out surfing and sunning. The weather app told me it would storm all day- LIAR! It was 88 and not a cloud in the sky!
All I did was lay out and read my Cosmo! Drew came with lunch and we hung out until storm clouds came, around 230.
I decided to go use the coupons I'd been hoarding 
I bought 8.99 deodorant, 5.99 mouth wash, 1 dollar toothpaste, 5 dollar mascara, 2 dollar nail polish- for a total of 22 dollars---> post-coupons 2 dollars!!! SO AMAZING, right?? Then I was on a shopping high and got ready to go to Emily house!! 
Adults love piñatas!!! 

I haven't had fun with a bunch of friends going out NC style in a while! 
Love her so much!! You won't find a cuter birthday girl!! I was worried I wouldn't be able to make Emmys birthday special because she's so far from everyone at home, but man everyone really showed up- her boyfriend, his friends, her coworkers and friends- it was SO nice!! 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment