Homemade apothecary!




I'm obsessed with everything pottery barn. One day I hope to own everything in their stores! One of my favorite things is their apothecary jars. They typically sell between 40-70 dollars. I just can't ever spend that sort of money on a jar!
Gorgeous as the are! I think they throw a whole room together and you can put anything in them. They work in kitchens, bathrooms, offices...everywhere! So I've been searching Pinterest and I saw that you can make your own...they're easy  too! I went to the dollar store and found-
(3)A candle stick-$3
(3)Vase-$3
(1)Small glass bowl pkg of 3- $1
(3)Door knob-3.99 each
(1)Super glue-1
Total-7 dollars plus tax

The hardest part was getting the stickers off everything! 
First I glued the candle stick to the vase- I used an extremely heavy book to get the glue to set

Then I put the knob on top of the glass bowl- that adhered with absolutely no problem!

Here is the finished product! I'm going back to the dollar store tomorrow and making more! I love them! Hope you guys have as much luck as me! 


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment