26 years old!




For my pre-birthday night my wonderful friends took me out for dinner and drinks and we had a blast! They always do the most wonderful things for me! We had such a good time and here are some snap shop of the evening!



Showing off my newly lightened hair do! Love this Tobi ombre dress I got for like 20 dollars and I must have gotten a million compliments on it!

Nicole gave me this GORGEOUS bag...I am seriously in love with it! It's already my new go to! It's from a wonderful like shop in East Aurora, NY.
Sister love! (Please note: my sister does not normally wear these stupid glasses, they are our friend Joey's)

My Jenny is SO wonderful and literally this entire night was all because of her! When looking for a best friend- you need to make sure you find all her qualities!




We really made fun of these two for wearing vinyl jackets (Alex is pretending to be in the side car LOL)


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment