Summer gifts!




Over the last 9 months I have been surrounded by some of the smartest, kindest, and most helpful people you could ever dream of. I wanted to put some things together just so people knew how much I appreciate them! I looked on Pinterest and found some good gifts! 
 
This lip balm was just vasoline and koolaid! It was so easy. I bought the little jars, cocoa butter vasoline, and koolaid at the dollar tree! 




Remove vasoline and put it in a bowl, add dry koolaid mix
Once you are done mixing, place it in the containers and you're all done! I placed " lip balm with love" on them.
Next I made body scrub! It was so easy!! It smelled amazing and I gave it a test run, my legs feel like a million bucks! 
I used this recipe and doubled it

I added pink food coloring and this black cherry oil I got at the dollar store! 


I packaged them in mason jars. I think they look really sweet ( I actually stole the jar idea from a friend)!

I labeled all the scrubs with "scrub with love" 
 
I bought these adorable boxes at the dollar tree too, I also bought some shredded paper to put in the boxes with loofas, and wine.

Inside the box! A nice little treat to get the party started! I did the math and each box cost me $3.83...with the wine and everything! I think it was a GREAT deal!
My finished boxes! I put wine on top! I hope everyone loves them. Because I couldn't afford to give these to everyone I also did some cookie gifts and some scrub jars.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Tuesday!! 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment