Alcohol ink coasters




I personally had never heard of alcohol ink but when I saw this DIY coaster pin on Pinterest, I knew I had to find out! I want to make special gifts for everyone who is helping us move and I thought this would be part of the perfect package-
First I went to Michaels and bought the alcohol ink- ten dollars for a three pack, in the stamp pack aisle. I picked the pink, green, blue pack
Then I went to lowes- first I made the mistake of buying matte tiles...that's wrong! You want the glossy ones! Place them on paper, so they don't get every where! 
Step 1- use a paint brush to paint regular rubbing alcohol on the tile
( other sites recommend buying "blender" but alcohol does the trick!)
Start dropping colors!
They turned out so cool! Then I sprayed finishing spray paint I bought at lowes!'



Leave a Comment

Post a Comment