Guest Room makeover




I've been inspired by the blogs i've been seeing on how to make your own headboard. Drew brought his own bed from home as our guest room bed, and it was my style. But the bones of it were perfect for a make over. Sadly the majority of the work had to be done by Drew, but I served as an excellent project manager!
Old head board being affixed to the new board. 
I added the Tufting to the board to give it a more polished look! 
The finished look!

The whole room is done now (we added the shelf and I put a slipcover over an old chair)

The dressers I painted and added handles too!



Her new favorite room!


We've added a little more to the living room

And a new 60" TV



we're going to update this wall soon...we think the photo is too small for the wall! But I love my pillows! 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment