Puppy painting!




Well over the course of one weekend Emily and I managed to get so drunk that I ate 14 chicken nuggets, a hamburger, and two orders of fries from Wendy's, do puppy painting, and have a rather unsuccessful garage sale. First night I went to Emily's and I pleaded to go out. Without a job or money I just sit at home. I needed a reason to do my hair, and Emily (and her man) provided that for me! 
We're a little goofy, but man I needed this night! Thank god joe was there to keep us a little in check!
Just adore her! She takes such good care of me!!

After this night we woke up completely normal (much to our surprise) so we decided a craft project was in order! We went to Michael's and decided we wanted to puppy painting with "the kids"
Nontoxic, washable paint was the best bet...you just never know with Wyatt and maya what crazy stuff they'll do! We also bought foam poster board for the canvas.
Maya was eager to begin her first project! 
Some assistance was needed with the paint application...for dogs that roll in mud constantly, they were very reluctant to get dirty lol..go figure!

The final product Is adorable and a mainstay in Emmys office! For about ten dollars its a priceless piece of art!

Lastly we had our garage sale... I made thirteen dollars and then bought a ten dollar lunch. This doesn't include the 15 dollars in gas to get to Emily's, but to be honest it was soooo worth it! 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment