Travel Day





We're headed to Buffalo this weekend to celebrate my birthday and I am beyond excited! Unfortunately our flight from Jacksonville was delayed but we did make it on time and made our connecting flight! This was my post-work look or as Drew and I were calling "Travel Chic" (actually I just made him call it that")
I always get about a million complements on this scarf! I love it and it doubled as a blanket on the plane...you can never go wrong with a target purchase!

We were being a little silly before we left...I have no clue what would posses me to hold this fox lol

                                     Packing our stuff...Drew is a surprisingly good packer!

                                                                     my sweetheart!

She was being extremely dramatic! She hates when we leave and the second we got home she went nuts
I treated my self to wine and sushi...I am not a good flier and the wine helps me feel better (the sushi is just good)

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment