March Madness!




<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/6938007/?claim=yrtyy2v4rm3">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
Not that I am in anyway a basketball fan, but of all the organized/televised sports, basketball is my favorite! So instead of watching the game at home, Drew and I decided to go to our favorite Wilmington bar-Copper Penny! We weren't going to eat, but I can't not have the spinach artichoke dip...which lead to chocolate chip bread pudding. We had a fantastic time. First we cheered for Louisville ( I think it is because we both saw the player break his leg in such a horrific way, we both felt that team deserved the win) and then I cheered for Syracuse (close to my home town) and Drew cheered for Michigan.

Before we left for the bar, Chloe made sure to be very dramatic and sad about us getting ready. She can actually sense that were getting ready to go and she hates it...which of course breaks my heart!

Wearing orange in support of 'Cuse! Emily's family supports Syracuse to the death, which of course means I do toooo!!!

I am loving Loreal's BB cream "Medium"... it is the best foundation EVER!! Normally I feel so made up, but you cant even tell you're wearing it and it's only 9 dollars!

my handsome guy rooting on Louisville for the win at Copper Penny, loving the captain and 7!

Doing my part to support March Madness the only way I know how...with wine!

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment