My nephew!





I am so completely obsessed with my little nephew Samuel! I'll never forget the day he was born. I felt such a sense of completeness. 17 months later, I am still head over heals and I personally think he is the cutest person who ever was! I love you Sammy boy- I'd give the world to you. 

 We're the typical overbearing aunts! Poor thing is in for a lot of embarrassing aunt love...and I am not sorry about that!


                         We were hot in the summer and the rule was diapers and sunglasses only!

                                       With my Dana, who loves Sammy just as much as I do!
                                              
                                                 I love my little sister!!!! She is my light!


                                The first time he held himself up in front of me...naturally I cried


                                                        My family! Love them so much!!





Leave a Comment

Post a Comment