Easter Sunday!




It all started with church. I didn't have a lot of experience with churches around here (sadly) so I thought we'd try the catholic church I pass on my way to Wilmington. It's only 15 minutes away and seemed like a good option. It was packed, holy cow. We kind of lost the experience because we were so far back...but that's ok we tried! Here are pictures from after mass with Drew...
and with Momma! You have to admit for a women almost in here 70's she is looking fine. 


After Church we got into our "comfs" (what were were calling comfy clothes and got all the food ready) My mom was such a HUGE help! She always keeps me from becoming distracted and on-track when I am trying to do things like this!

Emily came over and brought these flowers for us...aren't they perfect??? Plus my mom's favorite flower is the spider mum! 
Here is our set table...with each persons basket (huge hit)! The table cloth is just a shower curtain (mom's idea) the whole setting cost 15 dollars!

       Silly girls acting goofy in our "comfs" before preparing the dinner. Emily helped make the caesar salad which was hysterical. When she went to add the pepper she mistook the pepper shaker for a pepper mill and was able to spill 2 cups of pepper everywhere...but damn, she makes a good salad! The second picture is before we got more comfortable!

 The set up baskets for the furry kids- we had three cats (Chloe, Finn, Fatty) and three dogs (Wyatt, Maya, and Boomer!)

I decided to do a wine pairing on the new cutting board the Drew bought me in Southport yesterday. Oddly everyone really loved the cheese (which normally goes untouched) and of course the wine was gone!


                    Everyone but Drew and me at the table getting ready to eat! It was beyond a nice day!

                           Afterwards Dad and Chloe played with the new chick toy from Emily!

























Leave a Comment

Post a Comment