weight loss and bathing suit time!





Well...even if I don't want to admit it...it's almost here...BATHING SUIT SEASON (dun dun dun). For many this is a time of turmoil and utter distain for one's self. For the past 25 year it has been my downfall. I mean I am not fat, not overweight, and I wouldn't say I don't have a good body, but I certainly don't have a bathing suit body. So I am working on that. I don't want to weigh 94 pounds...I just want to have a body I am proud of. So I purchased the Julianne Hough dvd. I mean it's worth a shot right? Drew is so into fitness and It has never been my thing...but I love to dance (*didn't say I was good at dancing) so hopefully it will kick start my weight loss..or toning up for that matter! Plus I've put some bathing suits on here as motivation. I need all new suits, I've had some since 6th grade 







Completely impractical! But loveeee
if I don't lose it, I'll just cover it up lol
Some more motivation, I mean look at that bod! 


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment