Jenny's birthday/beach




Home for Jenny's birthday with my best friends! I rarely feel as happy as I do when I am home with the people who show me such love and support! I'd literally be no one without these four ladies...they are my rocks! 
Jenny was saying HI to all her guest (nursing school has served her well, she has about a million friends now!)

There she is! The girl of the hour! Boy did I have fun that night...and Jenny looks beautiful...I actually think we look better then we did at 18!
We even managed to get Nicole's care towed...she took it like a champ! I would have cried!!

We also had some beach fun recently...living by the beach in February has it's perks!

you wont see this in Buffalo, NY


Love my guy so much! 


My North Carolina people! I'd be so lost/bored/homesick if I didn't have them!





Love my Rachel so much!!!


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment