A day at Target







YAY! it's easter at Target! Which makes me SO excited because my family (minus my sissy) comes for Easter. I had to start buying decor for our Easter Dinner party
We have quiet the eccentric group- Mom Dad Drew Emily Dustin Rachel Fielding and Me...but I grew up a house the celebrated having everyone around the table, especially those who don't have a table to celebrate around! 
The Easter Strawberries





$1.00 Sprinkles from Target...Plan on using them to make these strawberries (but in an easter color theme!)

I'm going to have a dessert/treat table with lots of cute little goodies like these!



Also, while at Target I purchased my long awaited Panini maker, and it's save to say I'm obsessed! I decided my first panini would be sundried tomato, goat cheese, arugula, chicken, pesto, ciabata panini...ohhhh It was SOO good!

Hamelton Panini Maker- $40 at Target and it was WELL spent!! OMG! Drew already said he can think of like a thousand sandwiches to make on this bad boy!


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment